[ Requirements ]
[ Screenshots ]
[ Download ]
[ Installation ]
[ Documentation ]
SyncMail conduit for PilotManager
Created by Mark Giles (email@example.com)
Currently maintained by Gregory Gee (ggee at users.sourceforge.net) as of SyncMail version 0.3.
This conduit is for importing mail into a Palm Pilot and sending mail from the Pilot. This conduit was written for use with PilotManager by Bharat Mediratta
This tool uses the mail app on the Pilot.
It includes the following features:
- Send mail from Outbox to:
- Gets Inbox from:
- Local mailbox (standard UNIX mbox)
- Gracefully handles textual enclosures, MIME multipart/mixed and initial MIME multipart/aternative messages. (generally ignores non-text portions)
- Limited filtering of messages (as provided through HotSync prefs on Pilot). Warning: This feature has not been fully tested and may contain bugs.
- Since it doesn't (yet) update your mail on your workstation, there is minimal risk of doing any real damage.
- Put the SyncMail.pm in your ~/.pilotmgr directory.
- Compile and install the required packages listed above.
If you don't have access to the system perl lib directory. Compile the
mdules with "perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=~/perl" or whatever personal perl
library directory you wish and set your PERLLIB environment variable
to that direcctory "setenv PERLLIB ~/perl".
Mail ggee at users.sourceforge.net with feature requests or bug reports.